Single Stand Skinpass Mill for Stainless Steel
Single Stand coil to coil or in-line skinpass are designed in four high or two high mode to improve geometrical, metallurgical and mechanical characteristic, suppress yield point area or impart specific roughness value on strip surface. Available features include Automatic Flatness Control (AFC); Positive and Negative roll bending; Quick work roll changing system; Extended work roll bending system for two high design.
The proposed SPM incorporates the latest technological features for Skin Pass Mill rolling such as:
- Roll Force Cylinders are push-type having all low friction type seals.
- Position encoders with high resolution.
- Three modes of roll force operation
- Constant Force
- Elongation (suitable for thickness > 0,7mm)
- Anti-crimp and cross bow rolls with position indicators
- Work roll polishers; oscillating abrasive/polishing cloth
- Entry Strip brushing unit for dust removal
- Entry and exit Tensiometers for responsive tension equalization
- Stressometer roll with Automatic Flatness control system
- Belt Wrapper
- Exit cross cut shear
- Roll changer
- Housings with featuring high mill modules
- Entry Sleeve unloader.
Sales & Marketing Director, Tenova Italimpianti
Product Line Director, Tenova Inc.
Russia & CIS
Managing Director, Tenova East Europe
Bao Yong Li
Senior Sales Manager Italimpianti, Tenova Technologies (Tianjin)
Managing Director, Tenova Technologies Pvt
South East Asia
Chief Representative Officer, South East Asia and Oceania