Record Event Data
Record Event Data (RED) processes data sets that include telemetry and events generated from multiple plant data sources. It provides a very intuitive overview of the plant: active anomalies, conditions that are in a degenerative trend and could generate failures, and rapid support for diagnosing the causes of downtime.
RED is an application developed by Tenova to process datasets that include analog values (telemetry data) and Boolean events and states.
The main purpose of this tool is to provide in an intuitive overview of the plant status: active anomalies, conditions that are in a degenerative trend and that could generate failures and a quick support to diagnose the causes of downtime. The target is to provide a monitor tool integrated on the 4.0 pulpit to provide the operator and the maintenance technician an immediate feedback on the anomalous behavior of the machines and sequences.
Tenova will also be able to provide analysis and verification services in support of maintenance technicians with the aim of providing useful information to reduce downtime and suggest optimizations in line operating procedures, thus improving the quality of the final product.
The application can work with on-line data or stored data:
- Off-Line mode: recorded events that occurred in a desired time frame supported by telemetry data from heterogeneous sources;
- On-Line mode: provides an immediate feedback on anomalous machines and sequence behavior;
RED offers different interaction modes and functionalities, which can be customized according to the level of operator who is consulting the information.
- Event statistics: multi-filtering tools to identify, generate statistics and sort out the most frequent plant anomalies.
- Event analysis: correlation between events and telemetries to analyze or search for causes of anomalies;
- Downtime management: downtime reports; correlation of downtimes with other events and telemetries; annotations for downtime for future reference
The advantage is that this tool is completely integrated in the Tenova Automation package and does not require external software, related know how about its operation, nor additional licenses.
Sales & Marketing Director, Tenova Italimpianti
Vice President Sales and Technology, Tenova Inc.
Russia & CIS
Managing Director, Tenova East Europe
Bao Yong Li
Senior Sales Manager Italimpianti, Tenova Technologies (Tianjin)
Managing Director, Tenova Technologies Pvt
South East Asia
Chief Representative Officer, South East Asia and Oceania