Continuous Annealing and Pre-treatment Lines for Automotive and Aeronautical Alloys
These aluminium lines anneal and pre-treat cold rolled coils for subsequent production of exposed and not exposed automotive and aeronautical strip alloys.
Thermal and Chemical Process can be integrated in one single line, reducing therefore operations, maintenance and logistic and reducing spare parts inventory.
The Line is equipped among others by the following:
- Double entry uncoiling section with Special Design Stitcher
- Pre-cleaning with alkali or high pressure demi water to remove rolling oils and fines from the upstream cold rolling mill process
- Entry and Exit loopers with double winch system
- Tension Levelling to guarantee perfect flatness of the strip even after the thermal process
- Acid or alkali etching for deoxidizing the surface layer of the strip
- Chemical pre-treatment section to apply the coating for subsequent downstream processes suitable also for new innovative adhesive bonding application
- Double exit coiling section with Rotary Shear, Reheater and Dry Lube
Different Design and Application Methods:
- Spray conversion for applying chemical coating product such as Titanium Zirconium salts
- Roll dip immersion and spray for applying Self Assembly Molecule product indicated for adhesive bonding technology
- Special chemical coater unit for applying the organic Oxilane (Si-H technology)
Our Continuous Annealing and Pre-treatment line (CAPL) is developed in 3D design which helps to reduce the installation works at site and ensure efficient assembly, operation and serviceability, avoiding rework, delays and extra costs.
Sales & Marketing Director, Tenova Italimpianti
Vice President Sales and Technology, Tenova Inc.
Bao Yong Li
Senior Sales Manager Italimpianti, Tenova Technologies (Tianjin)
Managing Director, Tenova Technologies Pvt
South East Asia
Chief Representative Officer, South East Asia and Oceania