Double Reduction Mill for Tinplate
Two Stand double reduction mill is needed for the production of light gauge tinplate. These rolling mills are equipped with sophisticated measuring and process control systems to reach the highest quality needed for tinplate production.
The proposed double cold reduction mill incorporates the latest technological features and basically is consisting of:
- one uncoiling section with payoff reel, coil centre position system, pinch roll, entry bridle roll,
- one tension reel with belt wrapper and coiling auxiliary devices
- entry and exit group consisting of shears, drying system, x-ray thickness gauges acting in a closed loop (AGC system), tensiometer rolls,
- 2 Mill stands, four-high design with lower rolling force cylinders, upper continuous wedge pass-line adjustment, positive and negative work roll bending in Mae-West blocks, quick work roll changing system (side shifting), work roll drive.
- Interstand equipment made by x ray thickness gauge, tension and measuring passline roll, air knives and speed laser sensor.
All auxiliary equipment such as high and low pressure hydraulic systems, emulsion oil, wet tempering, mist lubrication, gear lube system, grease and fumes exhaust system.
Sales & Marketing Director, Tenova Italimpianti
Product Line Director, Tenova Inc.
Russia & CIS
Managing Director, Tenova East Europe
Bao Yong Li
Senior Sales Manager Italimpianti, Tenova Technologies (Tianjin)
Managing Director, Tenova Technologies Pvt
South East Asia
Chief Representative Officer, South East Asia and Oceania