Double Stand Skinpass Mill for Tinplate
Double Stand coil to coil temper mills are designed in four high mode with a big work roll diameter to adjust the material's hardness and surface finishing. Equipped with sophisticated measuring and process control systems, strip thickness control is performed by mass-flow control incorporating thickness, speed and tension measurement.
The proposed double stand temper incorporates the latest technological features and basically is consisting of:
- one uncoiling section with payoff reel, coil centre position system, pinch roll, entry bridle roll,
- one tension reel with belt wrapper and coiling auxiliary devices
- entry and exit group consisting of shears, drying system, x-ray thickness gauges acting in a closed loop (AGC system), tensiometer rolls,
- 2 Mill stands, four-high design with lower rolling force cylinders, upper continuous wedge pass-line adjustment, positive and negative work roll bending in Mae-West blocks, quick work roll changing system (side shifting), work roll drive.
- Interstand equipment made by x ray thickness gauge, tension and measuring passline roll, air knives and speed laser sensor.
All auxiliary equipment such as high and low pressure hydraulic systems, emulsion oil, wet tempering, mist lubrication, gear lube system, grease and fumes exhaust system.
Sales & Marketing Director, Tenova Italimpianti
Product Line Director, Tenova Inc.
Bao Yong Li
Senior Sales Manager Italimpianti, Tenova Technologies (Tianjin)
Managing Director, Tenova Technologies Pvt
South East Asia
Chief Representative Officer, South East Asia and Oceania